Can't use Existing Scroll in Wordpress Plugin
I installed the Wordpress plugin and am having problems Using An Existing Scroll.
1. Creating a new scroll by clicking the "Convert" Button.
2. This creates a new scroll that I can see in my scroll kit admin area.
What doesn't work:
1. Click the "Use Existing Scroll" button
2. A popup shows that says "Use Existing Scroll". It has an input field with a URL in it, and a "Load Scroll" button.
3. Click the "Load Scroll" button.
4. A new page is shown that gives this error: "There was an error with the scrollkit URL or ID provided"
Can someone help?
I am using Wordpress 3.8.1 Network Install and the Scroll Kit plugin 0.115.
I get the error when the plugin is activated network-wide and also when it is activated on just one site in the network.